Your Shopping Experience Is About To Get Better
Here are some Frequently asked questions to help you have a smooth transition.
Where will my new card be mailed?
- Your new card will be mailed to the address on file. Please call 602-246-5120 or text 602-246-3434 to verify your address on file.
Will I still be able to access my accounts during the upgrade weekend?
- Your current cards will work over the weekend during the upgrade. Starting Monday, May 22 at 6:45 a.m., your new cards will be live and ready for activation. No payments from these cards will be posted until May 23.
Will my monthly bank statements change?
- Going forward, statements will be sent through our new card processor. They will be mailed to our members, and you will be able to access your credit card statements via Home Banking.
Will I be able to use online/mobile banking throughout the upgrade?
- Home Banking and Mobile Banking will stay active the entire time! The upgraded versions will go live on Tuesday, May 23. Your cards will automatically be linked to your online accounts, so you will also have full access to your cards through Home and Mobile Banking as soon as the upgrade is completed
Can I use ATMs and my bank cards during the upgrade?
- Yes! All of your current cards will be available to use during the time of the upgrade. Similarly, all of our ATMs will still be active and usable.
When will I receive my new card?
- New cards will be mailed to members starting May 8.
What should I do to prepare?
- There are some helpful things you can do to make sure you’re ready for the upgrade. To stay safe, print off any statements you may need and make sure to make all your payments ahead of time. Once you’ve gotten your payments and information prepared, keep an eye out for your new cards so you can be ready to activate them.
What new benefits/tools will be available to your accountholders?
- We’ve got a number of new benefits, including single sign-on (SSO) integration for Home Banking and its related services, Rewards, Mobile app functionality (such as stopping and starting your card) and the ability to manage travel notifications.
If your accountholders have questions, whom should they contact?
- If you’ve got additional questions, give us a call at 602-246-5120 or text 602-246-3434. If you have lost or stolen cards, or other card-related questions, call 800-331-2281
Go to main navigation