TruStage: Insurance the Credit Union Way
Insurance protection is a crucial part of a solid financial plan. From getting a good rate on coverage for your car to making sure your life insurance is adequate – dependable insurance coverage ensures financial relief when you need it. Take comfort in knowing you’re protected with insurance protection.
TruStage® insurance products and programs help members protect what matters most. With nearly 80 years working in partnership with credit unions and their members, you’ll find insurance products for life, car, accidental death and dismemberment, long-term care, home, and more. TruStage offers straightforward information, real value, and assurance. And it’s only for credit union members like you!
Learn more, get quotes, or just explore!
TruStage™ is a marketing brand used to identify products offered through CMFG Life Insurance Company and programs offered through CMFG Life insurance agencies to credit union members.
Planning for the unexpected is an important part of being financially responsible. Not to mention, it protects your loved ones from added burden or worry. Gain peace of mind with Debt Protection, which may cancel your loan balance or payments in case of:
- Involuntary unemployment – a covered job loss occurs
- Disability – a covered disability occurs due to illness or injury
- Death – protected borrower passes away
Our members choose Debt Protection because:
- It’s easy – applying is simple
- It’s budget-friendly – comfortably built into your monthly payment
- It’s voluntary – adding it to your loan is completely voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval
- It provides peace of mind – you could be taken care of in so many different situations
For more information about Debt Protection, stop by, call 602-246-5120, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Member Representative will be happy to assist you.Go to main navigation