Dial in to 24/7 account access.
Using your phone, you can dial our 24/7 Account Line at anytime to access your account information, make loan payments, and more! Once you’re approved to use AL, all you need to do is call the line and enter your assigned PIN and account number to take care of many basic banking functions.
24/7 Account Line: 1-877-442-5948
You can use AL to:
- Transfer funds from your savings and checking accounts
- Obtain balance information for your savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Make loan payments from your savings and checking accounts
- Access your personal line of credit account
- Determine if a particular item has cleared
- Obtain tax information on amounts earned on savings and checking accounts or interest paid on loan accounts
- Verify the last date and amount of your payroll deposit
There is no limit on the number of inquiries, transfers, or withdrawal requests you make in any one day. If you have questions about our Account Line or are interested in setting up access, stop by and see a Member Representative, call 602-246-5120, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The credit union reserves the right to refuse any transaction which would draw upon insufficient funds, exceed a credit limit, lower an account below a required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account. The credit union may set other limits on the amount of any transaction, and you will be notified of those limits. The credit union may refuse to honor any transaction for which you do not have sufficient available verified funds. The service will discontinue if no transaction is entered after numerous unsuccessful attempts to enter a transaction, and there may be limits on the duration of each telephone call.Go to main navigation