We are excited to announce that we are converting to a new core banking system starting on September 1st, 2022, through September 2nd, 2022. We decided to change our core system so we may continue to provide you with safe, secure products and services all while utilizing the newest technology.
While our core conversion will mostly be happening behind the scenes, there will be times where it will affect some of the services you may use. We will keep you up-to-date on when and what will be affected so that you will be prepared. We also want to provide you with more information on what a core conversion is and why we are doing it.
Our core processing system, also known as a core system, is the software that manages our major banking functions.
These functions include:
- Opening and managing accounts
- Originating and serving loans
- Processing cash deposits and withdrawals
- Maintaining account holder information
- Processing transactions
- And more
In an effort to improve our services, efficiency, and accommodate growth, we are upgrading our core system. Our new core system will allow us to offer you more capabilities, offerings, and enhance your experience with us.
The Credit Union will be closed on September 1st, 2022.
Safety and Security for My Funds
Your funds will remain safe and secure. All accounts are fully insured by NCUA for up to $250,000.
Changes to Account Numbers?
Your account number will not change.
Changes to Home Banking?
There will be no changes to home banking credentials.
How to Prepare
While most of the core conversion process will take place behind the scenes, there are a few things you can do. We recommend:
- Taking note of when the conversion is taking place. We will keep you informed throughout the whole process via letters, social media, and on our website.
- Adjusting your recurring Online Bill Pay payments before September 1st, 2022 (since Online Bill Pay will be affected by the conversion).
- Making a small withdrawal from one of our branches or one of our ATMs to make sure you have some cash on hand (since there will be some system limitations during this time).
- Download your e-statements. All of your transaction history will no longer be available after the core conversion. We recommend printing a year’s worth of statements for your records.
- Make sure all of your information is still correct. Please contact us at 602-246-5120 if you have any new information or would like to check your current information.
We are looking forward to the new changes, and we hope you are too. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us at 602-246-5120 or visit our website at alhambracu.com.Go to main navigation